After inspecting this NE Portland chimney we found that this chimney does not have a proper cap, this flashing is bent, rusted and/or installed incorrectly and causing a leak into
the home, this smoke chamber is missing the refractory cement, and there is no chimney liner. All of these items will be replaced or repaired making this chimney safe for years to come.
Portland Fireplace and Chimney Inc. is licensed, bonded and insured, and has a history of providing excellent service to customers for well over 25 years. Our family has been living in the northwest and servicing people with not only chimney needs but many other areas of construction such as roofing, foundation, and forensic leak determination. It is our passion, our livelihood and our love of the community around us that inspires the excellence in trade knowledge and customer service.
- Oregon State CCB # 202488
- Washington State WA # PORTLFI852C5
- Vice President of the Oregon Chimney Sweep Association (OCSA)
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) certified Chimney Sweep
- Member in good standing of the Chimney Sweep Guild
- Lead Certified